Plan for July
July is going to be very busy as I’m writing two Regency romances for the ghostwriting client at the same time. Whilst that means that I need to write at least 4,000 words per day, though, it also means that I’ll be getting a weekly wage. So it’s not all bad.
The month started with me already a little behind on the 5th ghostwriting gig, but I think I have a handle on it all.
I have a load of other stuff to do in July too, including starting to plan and collate material for the e-magazine I hope to launch on 1 September. This is all part of my ongoing publishing schedule.
Here, then, is the plan for July:
- Night Crawler – publish the last 5 chapters, one at a time, on Medium
- Diary of a Scaredy Cat – publish the last 5 chapters, one at a time, on Medium
- finish writing Project Management for Writers: Gate 1 (<9,000 words)
- Project Management for Writers – get the poet’s input on as many chapters as I can
- start to serialise Project Management for Writers on Medium (14 chapters + introduction + extra info)
- republish 4 x Wednesday Writing Prompts on Medium (only 4 working Wednesdays in July)
- publish Lilac in the Spring on Medium
- publish New Year’s Revolution on Medium
- publish One Born Every Minute on Medium
- publish Pancake Race on Medium
- publish C is for… Cayton Bay on Medium
- publish D is for… Danby Castle on Medium
- publish E is for… Elsecar on Medium
- publish F is for… Fountain’s Abbey on Medium
- republish Twee Tales Too in paperback
- republish Twee Tales Twee in paperback
- continue to think about the 1,000 followers competition
- write 4 new stories for other publications on Medium
- plan content for first 4 issues of Words Worth Reading magazine
- start to collate the content for Words Worth Reading magazine
- read through Mardi Gras
- write 8,000 words for The Beast Within
More about the magazine in a future blog post. And more about Mardi Gras too.
This is the work already in as at 1 July, and already anticipated to arrive before the end of the month.
- Write & submit 1st ghostwriting instalment, book #5 (20,000 words)
- Write & submit 2nd ghostwriting instalment, book #5 (20,000 words)
- Start 3rd ghostwriting instalment, book #5 (20,000 words)
- Write & submit 1st ghostwriting instalment, book #6 (20,000 words)
- Write & submit 2nd ghostwriting instalment, book #6 (20,000 words)
- lose weight
- walk at the weekends
I think that’s it… for now.
Over to you…
What are your plans for the month ahead?