Plan for April 2021
I had a lovely Easter break, something I planned on due to being so busy again just recently. I even finished work at a respectable time on Thursday in order to enjoy the full weekend.
Saying that, I did have my first Covid jab on Friday, and fortunately the only side effects I seem to have suffered happened at about 4am on Saturday morning. That left us free to have some leisure time, and I made sure I had the entire weekend off. We even managed to go out for a few hours on Sunday.
Back to work today, and it’s a busy day. So I thought it was as good a day as any to kickstart the monthly plan and roundup blog posts. As I didn’t do this for March, there’s no wrap-up.
Here is the plan for April:
- Camp NaNoWriMo – write 30,000 words
- Project Management for Writers – finish writing book 1 of 5
- Publish Project Management for Writers: Gate 1
- Project Management for Writers – start writing book 2 of 5
- The Beast Within – finish entire detailed outline
This is the work already in as at 1 April, and already anticipated to arrive before the end of the month.
- edit May magazine for Hong Kong client
- edit non-fiction book for Yorkshire client
- ghostwrite 3rd instalment for Greece client, book #3
- write blurb for Greece client, book #3
- proofread May magazine for Hong Kong client
- ghostwrite 1st instalment for Greece client, book #4
- hospital appointment
- visit my mom before her birthday
- lose weight
Over to you …
What are your plans for the month ahead?